Back-End Java Developer
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Brussels, Belgium
Based in Brussels, the Company is a specialist in CRM Implementation and Marketing Automation, data and process integration. Focused on mid-market to large international companies, the Company helps resolve mismatches between Marketing and Sales, between the CRM consultants, the Marketing agencies and the IT solution providers. The Company integrates top-tier Marketing Automation softwares (Hubspot, Act-on, Showpad, …) with CRMs and systems like Salesforce, Oracle CRM, SAP C4C, ByDesign, ERP… Elixir Solutions also provides API integrations with SAP.
The Company designs, implements and supports Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions of top vendors. We focus mainly on SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, although we have experience in other market leading packages as well (like salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot CRM). We are particularly strong when quick results are needed, for complex business cases, and when integrations are required.
You will join our programming team to innovate and extend ElixirSync, a cloud solution that connects all data and processes across CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2 to 8+ years of experience in Java Development and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Spring/SpringBoot Framework
- Experience with Web services (SOAP / REST)
- Knowledge of software development tools (IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, SoapUI)
- Unit Testing capabilities
- Knowledge of API Integrations, Docker and Apache Camel is considered a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurence
- International Team