Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Eindhoven, Netherlands
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. You will be asked to bring in your expertise in the AWS cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
• Responsible for the definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
• Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
• 5+ years of experience in SW Development
• Experience with relevant tools & frameworks such as AWS, Micro Services Development, Maven/Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, HSDP, etc;
• Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
• Experience on Unix environment;
• Ability to work effectively in an Agile team oriented environment (local and global teams);
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
We deliver technical knowledge and capacity in the field of technical software development. Our customers are OEMs, product development companies and system integrators that operate in high tech machine building, medical systems, consumer electronics, automotive, transport & handling systems, oil & gas, and maritime systems.
We employ experienced Architects as well as junior Software Engineers. All of them with solid knowledge of software engineering and passion for their profession. Our employees have a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree and work in a role as Programmer, Designer, Tester or Architect. But they also work as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Integrator, Release Coordinator and Configuration Manager.
We are looking for talents in the field of software engineering. It is essential that our employees have passion for their profession and possess the right technical, process, social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you’re possible our new colleague!
We offer an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training course.
Register on https://get-itpaid.com to explore more job opportunities and earn $1 every time an employer opens your CV