RELOCATION: to Krakow or Lodz, Poland
C++ mandatory, Python & Java would be advantage
Requirements for the position:
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 3+ years of experience gained in telco industry
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns
- Experience in programming of embedded systems preferably including HW debugging
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols
- Excellent knowledge in Linux, and multi-thread programming in Linux environment
- Knowledge in Linux kernel would be an asset
- Good knowledge of Java programming and SW testing
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- Familiarity with version control systems (ClearCase, GIT)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean
- Good communication skills and command of English.
As a person:
- You like to get things done
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player.
- You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines.
- You are willing to broaden your competence within the team and get a deeper understanding of our products while having analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- You are a team player with strong willingness to support team members, enjoy contributing with your own experiences in a constructive and present ability to coach and lead other team members in solving engineering problems.
- You have a natural focus on high standards and thorough testing, delivering quality results to tight deadlines.
Health & Lifestyle:
Work life - balance:
Financial & non-financial benefits:
Register on https://get-itpaid.com to explore more job opportunities and earn $1 every time an employer opens your CV