Debit cards specialist
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Doha, Qatar
COMPANY: The largest private sector bank
PURPOSE: To ensure development and implementation of services and projects in all supported applications, perform continuous update/upgrade of the application systems and deliver business outcomes.
- Work with the Cards team to build and maintain the technical aspects of Services.
- Develop new ad-hoc services around CMS
- Implementation of Debit Cards and Scheme Compliances
- Implementation of ATM and acquiring switch applications.
- Assist in L2/L3 troubleshooting of Cards Services
- Participate in the set-up of test and pilot environment
- Contribute to the overall Cards architecture
Direct reports to this position: This position has no direct reports. The role also works with project teams across the banking domains to support customer centric outcomes.
Key decision-making in this role:
- Establish best practices in Service development
Key challenges in achieving goal(s):
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
Education: Degree in Information Technology domain
Professional Certification: Card Life Cycle & EMV Concepts
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in ATM/POS Switches Environment.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Debit Card Systems.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Scheme Interfaces
- Good understanding of Unit Testing
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
Key Application Competencies:
- Experience of ATM state programming in IST compiler
- Ability to enhance the existing code to support bill payment flow.
- Ability to add new services based on business requirement
- Good understanding of NDC Emulation.
FIS IST Switch:
- Experience of development to integrate site specific message protocol with IST code Module
- Experience in ATM/POS acquiring experience
- Ability to identify the root cause from the log warning/error message to
- isolate the issue
- Ability to resolve the issue by using the IST ATM/POS utility
- Experience in IST configuration Management.
- Should have good knowledge in ATM/POS configuration and impact
- Should have good knowledge in routing the transaction to various issuers
- Knowledge in IST SDK API handling
Keys / Simulators:
- Basic Understanding of Encryption Keys Methodologies
- Experience in implementing Encryption Keys on Hosts ( IST / Online), POS Terminals & Payment Schemes ( Visa / MasterCard /Diners)
- Experience in generating keys on-demand
- Experience in working in TSYS, IST hosts
- Well versed with Visa, MasterCard, FIME and Gallitt test simulators and able to manage
- End to End testing.
- High salary
- Free housing
- Medical insurance
- Free transportation