Developer FUSE ESB
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Doha, Qatar
COMPANY: The largest private sector bank
PURPOSE: The FUSE ESB Developer will work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of ESB services on Jboss Fuse ESB.
- Work with the FUSE ESB team to build and maintain the technical aspects of Services.
- Develop new services, SOAP and REST
- Develop integration services with source applications
- Assist in L2/L3 troubleshooting of ESB Services
- Participate in the set-up of test and pilot environment
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
Direct reports to this position: This position has no direct reports. The role also works with project teams across the banking domains to support customer centric outcomes.
Key decision-making in this role:
- Establish best practices in Service development
Key challenges in achieving goal(s):
- Managing competing priorities.
- Consultation across multiple teams to build capability
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
Education: Degree in Information Technology domain
- DB 2 database skills for iSeries
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of development experience in the Jboss Fuse ESB
- Minimum 2 projects work on MS CRM integrations from JAVA based application
- Minimum 3 years of experience Apache CAMEL, Spring and Maven based projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience of service development using SOAP and REST Services using Apache Camel, and CXF
- Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
- Good understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems.
- Strong knowledge of how data structures work
- SQL and Db2skills
- Good understanding of Unit Testing
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
- High salary
- Free housing
- Medical insurance
- Free transportation