The Company helps businesses help their buyers. People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Company is seeking talented, motivated engineers to join our fully remote team building interactive data applications. As a part of growing front-end team, you will work with designers to constantly improving our users’ experience. You will also collaborate with others throughout our organization and technology stack to build products that are revolutionizing the way our clients achieve their business goals.
On the front-end team, we feel strongly about developing solutions that are both technically and aesthetically sound. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to conversations about the future growth of our applications and environment. We work closely together, with a healthy and non-combative review process aimed at improving code as well as developing each other’s skills. In short, we strive to write solid, thoroughly tested, and readable code; and we are seeking a new contributor to our already highly effective team.
● Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
● Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
● Develop applications in languages including React JS
● Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (2+ years of work experience with React)
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
How We Work
1. Test task. 2. coding interview. 3. interview with CTO. 4. Interview with managing team