LOCATION: Kyiv, Ukraine
Company: Our customer serves major brands and advertisers who rely on the company for high-quality consumer data obtainable only through innovative mobile research technology. More than 2 million users have downloaded the application. Users enjoy the app’s smooth performance and respond with the honest, timely consumer feedback clients need for smart decision-making in the Smartphone Era.
• 3-5+ years of professional software development experience
• Strong OOP skills
• Angular 2+ experience including Angular CLI
• Experience building progressive web application (mobile web applications)
• NodeJS experience (REST APIs or similar) with at least one framework (Express, HAPI, Sails, Total, etc). Understanding the event loop in node, and how to optimize your code is a must.
• MongoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis for cache.
• Webpack, npm, yarn
• HTML, CSS, SaSS, good understanding of DOM and related technologies
Would be an advantage:
• UML knowledge will help with collaboration and requirements docs
• Contribute to progressive web application application built in Angular 6;
• Create reusable software components in TypeScript distributed using npm using all the latest ES language features;
• Create NodeJS microservices using a top down architecture leveraging Open API/Swagger.
• Empower your team members with presentations, experimentation, and collaboration. Continue to grow your skills every day you come to work.
• Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
• Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work upon request;
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• Possibility of business-trips to the US;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.