Company is looking for a Software Developer/Engineer with a focus on backend development, identity management and integration
You will work with other Developers and Product Managers within our Federal organization throughout the software life cycle in an agile environment. We are looking for a Java developer with strong understanding of Federation protocols (SAML, WS-FED, OAUTH). You shall build an identity management and authentication service that shall be integrated into a larger enterprise application. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
▪ You shall build an identity management and authentication service that shall be integrated into a larger enterprise application.
▪ You shall integrate and implement industry Web security standards (WS-Security, WS-Trust, WSFederation) into different components
▪ Provide agile lifecycle expertise with a focus on continuous development and integration.
▪ Provide demonstrated experience and command of core Java, with prior API and web services experience.
▪ Will be involved in the entire life cycle of various projects including requirements gathering, architecture, design & coding, testing support, infrastructure estimation & deployment.
▪ Will use agile methodologies to plan and track work.
▪ Will implement automated code-based quality assurances in our projects to support our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline
▪ You are easy going but not shy in your contributions towards design discussions
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
▪ Proven experience as a Software Developer similar role (5+ years)
▪ MUST-HAVE: Deep experience with at least one of the Web security standards (WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS-Federation)
▪ MUST-HAVE: Deep experience implementing SOA: SOAP and REST Webservices, API Security SSO and Access Control (SAML 2.0, oAuth etc).
▪ 3+ years’ Java Enterprise development with demonstrable experience in Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring REST)
▪ 5 + years’ experience using Hibernate and understanding ORM
▪ 5 + years’ experience in Test Driven Development in projects including JUnit, Mockito, Wire Mock.
▪ Good mastery of the English language is mandatory. Knowledge German is a bonus
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
▪ Experience working with standard versioning tools (like git), with Continuous Integration platforms (e.g. Jenkins) and containers (docker)
▪ Working knowledge of Linux shell scripting and Nginx/Apache Web Server
▪ Knowledge of the GO Programming language are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ Flexible worktimes
▪ Remote work opportunity.
▪ Opportunities to visit and work in head-office regularly
Register on https://get-itpaid.com to explore more job opportunities and earn $1 every time an employer opens your CV