Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: LEIPZIG, GERMANY
JOB TYPE: Full Time
We are developing software for companies like banks and energy providers in Emerging Markets with customers in Cameroon, Malawi and Burkina Faso. In addition we provide consultancy service to international banks and multinational companies in Europe
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our offer - work according to your taste
- Flexible working time models with free time management
- Homeoffice possibility
- Working according to a software quality credo
- Annual continuing education measures, conference visits, language courses, internal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths - we live Holacracy!
- Selection of the most modern work equipment and the use of the latest technologies
- Office in the middle of the city
- Free fruit and beverage selection