LOCATION: Kyiv, Ukraine
Company: Our customer serves major brands and advertisers who rely on the company for high-quality consumer data obtainable only through innovative mobile research technology. More than 2 million users have downloaded the application. Users enjoy the app’s smooth performance and respond with the honest, timely consumer feedback clients need for smart decision-making in the Smartphone Era.
We are looking for someone, who really loves working on evening hours in almost empty office and not enjoying commute during rush hours.
- experience with Selenium Web driver and PROTRACTOR/Jasmine;
- experience with creation of test plans, test cases;
- excellent test skills with experience in testing large-scale systems (web-based preferable);
- understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, Promises, and Web Services;
- understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN;
- basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- familiarity with SDLC, Agile Development Methodologies, Quality Standards and Test Methodologies;
- excellent skills in thinking through customer scenarios of using products;
- excellent analytical skills;
- excellent communication skills both verbal as well as written;
- readiness to learn the functionality of application;
- experience within SCRUM methodology;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is a must.
Would be an Advantage:
- experience with Warehouse Manufacturing and Distribution Methodologies, NetSuite, Node.js
- skills in using multiple test automation tools
- build and maintain an automated test suite written in Selenium Webdriver with Protractor;
- design and execute test plans, scenarios, and scripts;
- handling the automated regression testing;
- help reviewing test plans, cases, bugs and automation scripts;
- document software defects in a clear and concise manner;
- keep current with the latest automation testing techniques and tools.
- Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
- Working hours from 3pm till 11 pm;
- Comfortable working place;
- Medical insurance upon completion of trial period;
- Team-building activities;
- Business-trips to the US;
- 24 paid vacation days per year;
- 5 paid sick leave days per year.