Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: LEIPZIG, GERMANY
JOB TYPE: Full Time
We are developing software for companies like banks and energy providers in Emerging Markets with customers in Cameroon, Malawi and Burkina Faso. In addition we provide consultancy service to international banks and multinational companies in Europe
As a software tester for modern web applications you will work in a small but agile software development team.
- You support the team for a lasting and sustainable quality improvement
- The analysis and the recording of deviations belong to your main area of responsibility
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You have 3 years of experience and sound knowledge of the test methodology, a certification (e.g. ISTQB) is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- In addition to manual testing, you also have experience as a test automation specialist and can quickly familiarize yourself with new test automation tools.
- Your profile corresponds to the M-Shaped type and your broad know-how draws from experience or cooperation in various areas, these could be: test data generation, load tests, performance, application security, concepts from the web context (e.g. SEO, UX), programming knowledge, concepts from application development, code repositories, Linux or IT infrastructure.
- Test case based and explorative testing within agile projects are part of your skills.
- You master various tools in the areas of scripting, test support, ticket systems and documentation.
- Your experience in the area of quality improvement covers the entire software development process (requirements, development, operation).
- You have a technical understanding of the different aspects of modern web applications (desktop and mobile devices), their operating and functional principles as well as the underlying technologies up to the operating system.
- You speak good English"
Our offer - work according to your taste
- Flexible working time models with free time management
- Homeoffice possibility
- Working according to a software quality credo
- Annual continuing education measures, conference visits, language courses, internal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths - we live Holacracy!
- Selection of the most modern work equipment and the use of the latest technologies
- Office in the middle of the city
- Free fruit and beverage selection