Company is looking for a React Native Developer with a background in frontend and mobile development to work on a diverse portfolio of web & mobile applications. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers within our Federal organization throughout the software life cycle in an agile environment. Are you interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms and proficient with React.js and Redux? You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, workflow. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
▪ 100% remote work
▪ At the start of the project may be required to visit the Head office - Germany to understand company/projects
▪ Possibility of visiting head office regularly for project work (optional).
▪ Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
▪ Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
▪ Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
▪ Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
▪ Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
▪ Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
▪ Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
▪ Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
▪ Will be involved in the entire life cycle of various projects including requirements gathering,architecture, design & coding, testing support, infrastructure estimation & deployment.
▪ Will use agile methodologies to plan and track work.
▪ Will implement automated code-based quality assurances in our projects to support our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline
▪ You are easy going but not shy in your contributions towards design discussions
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
▪ Proven experience as a cross platform mobile developer with react-native in a similar role (4+ years)
▪ Thorough understanding of React.js/ReactNative and its core principles, experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux) and experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) (4+ years)
▪ Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and experience working with RESTful (JSON) API services/ JSON WebToken (4+ years)
▪ Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
▪ Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment and automated testing suites like Jest/Apium
▪ Good English language is mandatory for this position.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
▪ Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, browserify etc.
▪ Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools as well as with code versioning Git
▪ Knowledge of German is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER:
▪ Flexible work times
▪ Remote work opportunity.
▪ Opportunities to visit and work in head-office regularly